Trading contracts-for-difference on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade contracts-for-difference you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with contracts-for-difference trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. Any transaction you enter with BCR, or any other trading Company under the Brand name of BCR (collectively referred to hereinafter as " BCR Affiliated Companies") do not concern or involve in any shape or manner BCR which is merely a marketing arm of the BCR Affiliated Trading Companies. For the avoidance of ambiguity any trading activities are a stranger and have nothing to do, directly or indirectly, with the BCR.
BCR opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. BCR will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
There are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based deal execution trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection. Since BCR do not control signal power, its reception or routing via Internet or wireless connection, configuration of your equipment or reliability of its connection, we cannot be responsible for communication failures, distortions or delays when trading via the Internet. Our trading platform provides sophisticated order entry and tracking of orders. Trading on-line, no matter how convenient or efficient does not necessarily reduce risks associated with derivatives trading.
BCR and/or its Affiliate Companies have taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website, however, does not guarantee its accuracy, and will not accept liability of information. The content on this website is subject to change at any time without notice. This site is not intended for distribution, or use by, any person in any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. None of the services or investments referred to in this website is available to persons residing in any country where the provision of such services or investments would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is the responsibility of visitors to this website to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject.
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information provided by BCR and/or its Affiliate Companies on their web site and otherwise is as accurate and current as possible and that any opinions expressed by BCR representatives are fair and reasonable. However, such information and opinions are in no way guaranteed and carry no representation or promise of trading success or reduction of risk of loss. Neither BCR, its Affiliate Companies, nor any of its representatives have any liability for any losses incurred in connection with any decision made, or action taken or not taken by any party in connection with such information or opinions or any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions associated therewith.
Trading contracts-for-difference on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss in excess of your deposited funds. Please refer to specific risk warning for each regulated entity during the account opening process.
- The high degree of 'gearing' or 'leverage' is a particular feature of this type of transaction. This means that a relatively small movement in the price of your investment may have a significant negative effect on your capital and lead to large losses. You should familiarize yourself with the concept of margin trading and ensure you do not over expose yourself.
- You may be required to deposit substantial additional margin, at short notice, to hold your positions. If you fail to provide funds to hold your positions, they may be closed without further reference to you.
- Such transactions will not be undertaken on a recognised or designated investment exchange and, accordingly, they may expose you to greater risks than exchange transactions. You will be entering into transactions as "principal" with BCR.
- Prior to placing any trades, you should ensure you are aware of all costs that will be incurred by you.
- You will be provided with access to an internet trading platform and there are risks associated with utilising such an Internet-based deal execution trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection. Since we do not control signal power, its reception or routing via Internet, configuration of your equipment or reliability of its connection, we cannot be responsible for communication failures, distortions or delays when trading via the Internet.
We cannot disclose all of the risks to you and you should ensure that contracts-for-difference and other derivative products are suitable for your investment needs.
It is possible that you can lose all of the money you deposit, and in some circumstances, you may even be required to deposit additional sums to cover your losses. By undertaking these types of high risk trades you acknowledge that you are trading with your available risk capital and any losses you may incur will not adversely affect your lifestyle.